[Vision2020] Sarah Palin is resigning

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jul 7 05:28:32 PDT 2009

Bear stated:

"I do agree that she'll hit the book/lecture circuit. I just hope that UofI
doesn't offer her a platform."

If, for some reason, you haven't noticed.  The University of Idaho is a
public entity and, therefor, cannot endorse anybody campaigning for public
office.

Only churches can.

Sidebar to Bear:  Why do you hold such animosity toward the University of
Idaho?  You claim that the UI does not provide the proverbial "level
playing field" to veterans.  Yet, you haven't provided one instance to
support your claim.

Seeya round town. Moscow.

UI '96

and the Realist adjusts his sails."