[Vision2020] Sarah Palin is resigning

Sam Scripter moscowsam at verizon.net
Mon Jul 6 21:01:15 PDT 2009

Bear . . .

Bear, please see my questions below.

MoscowSam

bear at moscow.com wrote:
> Gary,
>
> A great, well thought out comment! And I'd love to see the race between
> her and McCain.
Sam: Bear, where did you get the idea she'd be going to Arizona to run
AGAINST McCain?
Or am I reading the wrong message intended by Gary? I figured the
speculation was that
McCain would bow out and Palin would run for his seat with his blessing???
> I do agree that she'll hit the book/lecture circuit. I just hope that UofI
> doesn't offer her a platform.
Sam: Bear, are you saying you would not want UI to OFFER Palin a platform, or
that you would not want her to speak there if she or some other group requested
the platform in her behalf?

After all, universities are where "truth" is sought.  Aren't
universities, including UI, open to ALL
views? Isn't there something to be learned by observing what all sides
are saying and thinking?
Is this where you stand, too, or am I misreading you?

If you don't want her to speak at UI, I want to know why not?

MoscowSam