[Vision2020] Palin resignation

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Sun Jul 5 07:52:00 PDT 2009

Ms. Mix, If you are going to use vanity fair and a piece written by a cub reporter who learned everything he knows about journalism at the NYT and who even Bill Clinton referred to as "a dishonest guy" and "a scumbag" you really ought to read the article. Having spent several irretrievable minutes of my life reading both Purdum's hit piece and your commentary, I saw no mention of the secede/succeed gaff that you make so much of. Are you sure that you aren't confusing Sarah Palin with Woopi Goldberg?