[Vision2020] Warning from Copenhagen

Jo Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:16:08 PDT 2009

I don't endorse the fallacy of appeal to authority. Saying. Do is
certainly putting words in my mouth. Maybe you genuinely don't
understand the point I'm making but it feels like you're distorting my
words to your own advantage. Hard to tell but I'll be pragmatic and
safe and refrain from future dialogue.

Sent from my iPhone