[Vision2020] Only on Fox News . . .

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:13:18 PDT 2009

Seeing as how you won’t answer my question, I guess I’ll just have to
answer it myself:  It’s quite obvious you were making the point that
Michael Scheuer is pleading for Bin Laden to attack the US.  So you
tell me - was that not a unique and completely off-base spin on the
intent of the interview?

Of course you won’t bother to say WHY you think that is the case or
WHAT you think Mr Scheuer is hoping to accomplish by all of that –
although you do speculate on the possibility of him blowing up Moscow
ID.  Which is why I asked the question.

And yes, I too would encourage others to listen to the interview in
its entirety (including YOU Mr Moscow Tom) and determine for
themselves the point Mr Scheuer was making.  In doing so I think
anyone, even the ‘ignorant”, will realize this was strictly a
metaphorical comment:  We as Americans have become much too complacent
in letting the government dictate to us what is in the best interest
of our own lives, liberty, and security.

So complacent that it would take a major catastrophe to force voters
back to a mind set in which they, the voters, would dictate to those
in office how best to serve their needs.

Is this not after all the definition of “democracy”?

Do ya get it now MT?

GS