[Vision2020] Only on Fox News . . .

Glenn Schwaller vpschwaller at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:26:51 PDT 2009

Seems as though Moscow Tom has once again resorted to cut-and-paste in
an effort to put his unique spin on, well, anything.  Tell us MT, just
exactly what were you attempting to imply by selectively posting this
single sentence from the entire interview?

If you have even the slightest inkling of what the subject matter was
(well I'm sure you do now as a result of your ex post facto skimming
of the inteview) I'll have Dr Jo buy you a hat!

GS