[Vision2020] Draft Ordinance Banning Smoking in Bars

bear at moscow.com bear at moscow.com
Wed Jul 1 06:14:27 PDT 2009

Tim,

Then we're back to my "market forces" argument. The non-smokers are not
spending their money in the existing non-smoking establishments and
avoiding the smoking bars. IF they did, then the force of the market would
have the owners of the smoking bars making them into non-smoking, and
that's not happening.