[Vision2020] Family Reality Check

mark seman fcs at moscow.com
Sat Jan 31 19:17:29 PST 2009

My perspective on the future:

At this time in my lLife, I seek to leave heirlooms for my son and his
future family.  What this might entail is still open for development,
but I intend to leave more than H&I had at our similar Life-juncture.
I want to leave my family in a better position than H&I had in at a
similar Life-development-level in Moscow.  This will not be Trump-like
in nature, but should be a recognizable improvement at a Family-level.
What happens from then on is out of my hands, but just like my
preceeding generations, there is an expected {and sustainable}
increase in opportunity.  Maybe mine ends as only an opportunity for a
grand-child's higher education with no out-of-pocket expense, or by
providing a passive income for our extended family...whatever it is, I
am working towards my Family's Future.  Along the way I also hope to
help others acheive their Family vision.

Mark

mark.r.seman.architect

       i n t e g r a t i v e s

     9 2 8 . 9 2 5 . 7 6 1 7