[Vision2020] Testosterone Reality Check

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 31 13:43:00 PST 2009

I agree with you 1,000%, Keely.

Tuesday afternoon at Friendship Square could become a very informative,
community-oriented (and supported) dialogue/debate.  It could be the grass
roots beginning of something bigger than any of us or, for that matter,
all of us.

Could anybody imagine a more appropriate venue for public debate than an
afternoon in Friendship Square.

On the other hand, it could degenerate to expressions of ignorance and
name-calling such as reflected by Big Bertha.

I, personally, have more faith and confidence in this listserve.

I will provide Big Bertha no more credibility or support as I would No-
Weatherman.

Seeya at Friendship Square, Moscow.

> I've been ripped to shreds privately in the last day or so for daring to
su> ggest Thursday that Joe and Gary "take it offline, please," as well as
> for my subsequent apology.  I guess I struck a nerve, and if I had any
se> nse at all, I'd just throw up my hands and let it go.

> But this "a.k.a. big bertha" shit demeans Gary, demeans Vision 2020,
an> d demeans whoever wrote it.  I find Gary's politics loathsome and I'm
prett> y sure he's not dying to spend more time with me, but I'll risk
pissing
y> ou all off, again, by objecting to the post below.

> Further, I don't think for a moment that Gary actually has any intention
> of engaging Joe in Friendship Square on any day.  "Baiting" comes to
mind.
>  This has taken on a life of its own -- erroneously, in my mind --  but
w> hether it happens or not, both of them deserve better.  I made my point
a> s someone who's learned from my errors, not as someone whose
participatio> n and conduct here is always impeccable.

> Let the ripping begin.  I care about this forum, and on it I've made
much>  bigger mistakes and missteps than gently suggesting that two
combatants
ta> ke it outside before real damage occurs.  I'll risk it again here.

> Keely
> http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/
>

> Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 12:17:41 -0800
> From: gray.treecrab.aka.big.bertha at gmail.com
> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> Subject: [Vision2020] Testosterone Reality Check
>
> Village locksmith and doorstop Gary Crabtree laments that
> "it was tough to see my keyboard through my wracking sobs and
> copious teats"
>
> For those that have seen Crabtree lately, maybe this is a
> hopeful sign that he has finally realized that it is high time to be
fitted>  with a
> bra.
>
> On the other hand maybe this Freudian slip is really indicative of
Crabtree> 's sexual feelings toward Joe Campbell, and the role he dreams
himself
pl> aying
> in such a relationship.  Maybe we'll see hints of that on February
> 3rd.  It will definitely worth a trip from Potlatch to find out.
>

> --
> Gray Tree Crab aka "Big Bertha"

> Windows Live™ Hotmail®…more than just e-mail.
> http://windowslive.com/howitworks?
ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_h> owitworks_012009>

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman