[Vision2020] Re[more]: this disagreement seems like testosterone

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 31 09:20:30 PST 2009

Unless I hear (or read) differently from either Joe Campbell or Gary
Crabtree, I will attend, audio-record, and video-tape this "debate" that
is "scheduled" to commence at 12:00 noon on Tuesday (February 3, 2009) at
Friendship Square (a public venue).

These videotapes and audio recordings will then be posted publicly at . . .

"Moscow Cares"
http://www.MoscowCares.com

Thoughts?

Seeya there, Moscow.

> Maybe we should keep it simple but I'm willing to do whatever you work
> out with Crabtree.
>
> My preference is to have Crabtree hand out the flyer, ask them if they
> think the comments are racist, and explain why he thinks they are not.
> If he'd prefer, I could hand them out, ask them what they think, and
> then he can give the explanation.
>
> If Crabtree doesn't mind being filmed - or any of the rest if it - I
> don't either.
>
> Joe Campbell
>
> On Jan 31, 2009, at 2:26 PM, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
>
> > Once I have the video finalized, I can create a somewhat satirical
> > duplicate that starts with a panoramic view of Friendship Square with
> > those in attendance emphasizing the presence of Joe and the G-ster.
> > Playing in the background . . .
> >
> > http://www.tomandrodna.com/sounds/rumble.mp3
> >
> > How about it, Joe.
> >
> > Seeya round town, Moscow.
> >
> > Tom Hansen
> > Moscow, Idaho
> >
> >> I am SOOOOOOOOOOO there.
> >>
> >> Tuesday, high noon, Friendship Square.
> >>
> >> Lights.
> >>
> >> Camera.
> >>
> >> ACTION!
> >>
> >> Seeya there, Moscow.
> >>
> >> Tom Hansen
> >> Moscow, Idaho

> >> quashing
> >> line
> >> fitting

> >> "For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
> >> Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever
> > go
> >> to work."
> >>
> >> - Roy Zimmerman
> >>

> >> ---------------------------------------------
> >> This message was sent by First Step Internet.
> >>           http://www.fsr.com/
> >>

> > "For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
> > Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever
> > to go
> > to work."
> >
> > - Roy Zimmerman

> > This message was sent by First Step Internet.
> >           http://www.fsr.com/

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman