[Vision2020] Re[more]: this disagreement seems like testosterone

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 31 06:26:45 PST 2009

Once I have the video finalized, I can create a somewhat satirical
duplicate that starts with a panoramic view of Friendship Square with
those in attendance emphasizing the presence of Joe and the G-ster.
Playing in the background . . .

http://www.tomandrodna.com/sounds/rumble.mp3

How about it, Joe.

Seeya round town, Moscow.