[Vision2020] The economy is falling! The economy is falling!

deb debismith at moscow.com
Fri Jan 30 18:13:54 PST 2009

Time to brace one's self, and be prepared to house newly destitute relatives....I think it is at least 18 months out before any end/turn around even begins....Stop buying "stuff" and you damage the economy further, buy "stuff" and you end up in credit counseling.....best to have had a long term plan which side-stepped most of the fallout of a dropping economy....20-20 hindsight.
Debi R-S