[Vision2020] The Oldest Profession Meets the Latest Technology

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 30 15:20:21 PST 2009

Damn, I thought this email was going to be about cyber prostitutes. That would be interesting, as long as that stupid paper clip guy doesn't pop on the screen and ask if you need any help, "Hey, little buddy, I see you have a cyber prostitute, do you need any help? Click here for tips"

Best Regards,

Donovan