[Vision2020] "taking it off-line"

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Jan 30 11:13:17 PST 2009

It appears that I've offended some by suggesting yesterday that a particularly combative exchange over the last few days be taken off-line.

It wasn't my intent to offend, censor, police, butt in, or anything else.  My concern was that the participants were  -- gee, how to say this? -- not really bringing out the best in each other, so much so that it was getting, at least to me, a little embarrassing.  Still, it's not up to them to oblige me, and it isn't up to me to play schoolmarm.

So -- I'm sorry if I was out of line.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/