[Vision2020] UI presidential candidates

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 29 05:22:55 PST 2009

The ASUI has had representatives on search committees since interim UI
President Tom Bell (who replaced Elizabeth Zinser) when I graudated
in '96.  Maybe even sooner.

UI even has student representatives on tenure committees.  I know this
because, as a student, I sat on David VanOver's tenure committee.

Seeya round town, Moscow.

http://www.uidaho.edu/presidentialsearch/searchcommittee.aspx

> the ASUI president is on the search committee.
>
> Debbie Gray (not on the search committee nor in the running)

<moscowresident at gmail> ..com>
> Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2009, 6:30 PM
>
> They need to put some students on the search committee.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Donovan

cam> pus Tuesday and Montana State University Provost David Dooley will
visit
th> e UI's Moscow campus Feb. 9.

> The search began this summer with the announcement of a
>  16-member committee, chaired by State Board of Education members Paul
Agid> ius of Moscow and Sue Thilo of Coeur D'Alene.

> The UI is currently headed up by interim president Steven Daley-Laursen,
fo> rmer dean of the College of Natural Resources.

>  List services made available by First Step Internet,

=====

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman