[Vision2020] Moscow, Idaho

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 27 11:03:11 PST 2009

Greetings Visionaires -

Roy Zimmerman has come out with a new video . . .

Campaign Promise Redux
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDi53PJbVco

To make a long, boring story short, I have contacted his "point person" in
an attempt to interest him in putting on a performance here in
Vandalville.  (Read the emails below for further details).

Would any of you fine people be interested in supporting my efforts?

Here are just a few of Roy Zimmerman's YouTube videos to give you a flavor.

"Defenders of Marriage"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bja2ttzGOFM

"To Be A Liberal"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3qgiNPVpSM

You may also view loads more of his stuff at his YouTube channel . . .

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=RoyZimmerman

Give me a shout and let's get the ball rolling on this.  Whatcha say, guys?

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman