[Vision2020] Palin to Write Memoirs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 26 05:42:50 PST 2009

Thanks anyway, Chas.

But I'll wait until the movie comes out and watch it on pay-per-view.
Maybe even watch it while enjoying a yard of ale from Hogs Back Brewery.

> On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 18:08, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
>
> > Au contraire, Chas.  To the hospital from where you were born, as well
as
> > England, you are worth the cost of your delivery plus any related
> > inflation costs incurred since then.
>
> Thank you, Tom.  When I do get around to writing my memoirs, I'll make
> sure to give you a free autographed copy.
>
> Chas

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman