[Vision2020] Wallet Feeling Light?

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 24 18:13:29 PST 2009

I don't. I think we need to make the Presidency a position that anyone can hold, not just the rich. No person could stand the endless letters, phone calls, and public attention that could be abated with just a pension and a secret service detail, unless they were multi-millionaires.

I also think most former presidents still have a wealth of knowledge and skills that are still of great value to the US population and sitting presidents and lawmakers that can they still can use to continue the best interests of the country.

I think former presidents should be afforded the same accommodations and assistance as a US senator or cabinet member.

Best Regards,

Donovan