[Vision2020] RenFair food booth applications

Bill London london at moscow.com
Fri Jan 23 14:56:13 PST 2009

Renaissance Fair Food Booth Applications Available

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE.

It's hard to believe someone might be thinking or Spring, but Moscow's Celebration of Spring, the 36th annual Moscow Renaissance Fair is now accepting applications for Food Booth Vendors. Our Food Booths help to create and maintain the uniqueness of our fair by providing non-commercial, home-made foods and are operated by regional non-profit organizations. This means that all the money they earn stays in our community, benefiting us all. If you belong to a non-profit organization and are looking for a great way to generate capital for your cause, please visit our web site at www.moscowrenfair.org <http://www.moscowrenfair.org/
> to view our Guidelines and Application.

This year's fair will be held Saturday, May 2 and Sunday, May 3, 2009 at East City Park. Food Booth Applications are due by March 1, 2009. Potential vendors are juried in a food-sampling event to be held March 15, 2009. Space is limited to 20 booths so apply early! .