[Vision2020] Petition for Writ of Mandate (Update 012109-01)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 22 16:06:48 PST 2009

Hi Tom et al,

Were it not for the financial costs to taxpayers of Glasebrook's obsession,
this would be absolutely hilarious, although I appreciate you putting the
documents up so we can all see exactly the depths of Glasebrook's
perseveration.

I hope folks do take the time to read through Glasebrook's voluminous
documents to see exactly how bitter and desperate.  Imagine the *horror* of
a UI student who also happens to be a parent being involved in the junior
high PTA/PAT counting Box Tops for Education and rolling coins from the
penny drive!  Interesting to me that both of Glasebrook's main targets
happen to be women.  I know from first-hand experience that Glasebrook has
difficulty dealing with women and particularly with strong women.

I will also offer public "Kudos" to those public servants who've been having
to deal Glasbrook's unending obsession and spiteful persecution of those he
despises.  He reminds me of a petulant three-year-old, yet all the responses
he received were professional.  They definitely earned their pay in their
dealings with him!

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****