[Vision2020] An Inaugural Message from Michael Moore

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Wed Jan 21 06:14:38 PST 2009

Interesting. After rereading the post you reference, I fail to find any indication or suggestion of a course of action for others, just my opinion of the piece as presented and my perplexity that anyone would look at it and find it "civil" or a "valuable contribution." Whether or not I qualify as the rudest person on the V is for others to decide but I do not recall ever holding myself out as some sort of paragon of decorum and virtue to be emulated or admired. You must be thinking of someone else.