[Vision2020] The War in Gaza: "Bombing 1.5 Million People in a Cage"

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 20:21:41 PST 2009

Dr. Gier writes:

"One could accept one accidental bombing of clearly marked and GPS located UN
buildings, but then three more UN schools and UN HQ in Gaza???"

I would image the only ones in those buildings would be Hamas hiding from bombings. If not, Darwin's theory of evolution comes to mind.

"White phosphorous fires cannot be put out with water and other suppressants.
The only thing that will stop it is sand, something that any fire trucks does
not carry."

Oh my! Where will they find enough sand way out there in the desert?

Best Regards,

Donovan