[Vision2020] iPhone (was RE: He's Baaaaaaack . . .)

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 11:31:55 PST 2009

Hi Joe,

Personally, I'm quite impressed with how well you do sending email from your
iPhone  :-)  While I mostly *love* my iPhone (which is saying a lot for
someone who hasn't drunk the Apple Kool-Aid), that onscreen keyboard is not
one of the things I love.  I really miss the slide-out keyboard of my
previous phone.  <sigh>

Should you ever want to permanently get rid of the "Sent from my iPhone
sig), here's how:
Home screen to "Settings"
Scroll down to & choose "Mail Contacts, Calendars"
Scroll down to the Mail section and choose "Signature."  Once there, you can
delete the existing "Sent from my iPhone" signature & replace it with a
signature of your choosing . . . or with no signature at all.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****