[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 19 11:08:10 PST 2009

The g-ster stated:

"I think that the university's council works for the university and would
'turn over' nothing until required to by the courts."

Perhaps than, g-ster, you ought to contact Ms. Kammerzell of the UI
Attorney's office and correct her.  She is/was under a totally different
impression (twice).

And yet, the g-ster continues . . .

"I also think that using pejoratives such as 'Bigotman' is juvenile and
does less than nothing to advance your argument."

Gee, g-ster.  "Bigotman" was the best I could do on such short notice.
Give me some time, though, and I am sure I can do a whole lot better.  Let
me break it down for you, g-ster; "Bigot" and "man".  I feel that
Glasebrook is a "bigot" because he has (on previous occasions) said one
thing and done another).  I suffix the nickname with "man" because I saw
him come out of a room that said so, and one can only assume.

As far as my argument is concerned, I will just have to let it stand on
its own merit, at least until Wednesday when I can publicly post
Bigotman's "Writ of Mandate".

Enough said (for now).