[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

Joe Campbell philosopher.joe at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 18:27:08 PST 2009

What new location?

I signed up for a gmail account, sent a message from it, it didn't
work, so I sent another one. (Using an iPhone for this purpose is a
pain!) Then hours later the first message appeared!

Look I didn't intend to insult you, I'm just giving you advice. You
don't have to take it. I think you're being used. But that's just my
opinion!

Sent from my iPhone