[Vision2020] Supreme Court to Hear Oregon Special Education Case & Idaho budget cuts.....

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 13:21:50 PST 2009

Sue,

Everything you have said has only been confirmed to me by what I hear and read from others I interact with. A lot of people are very frightened by the cuts. Parents are very panicky to say the least.

The only way I see parents winning against this Governor is to sue the state every chance they can to force them to comply with federal regulations.

I know from the political science degree, a cheap trick of politicians to deal with hot political issues is to pass a bill for it, but then not actually fund it. They did this with treaties with Indians and victims of other governor misdeeds to people. I see they also do it for people with disabilities.

We can only pray that God will make some of these misguided and out of touch politicians pass a budget based on the needs of the people.

Best Regards,

Donovan