[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jan 18 12:39:47 PST 2009

Isn't the main question here something along the lines of "why in God's name would a church organization's leadership be so intensely drawn to a Super WalMart store on the Palouse?"

Or, conversely, "Why in God's name would a church organization's leadership, in their desire to welcome a Super WalMart, be so aggressively snotty toward those who disagree?"

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/