[Vision2020] Crabtree: Christ Church Shill

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Sun Jan 18 12:34:49 PST 2009

I disagree, Joe.

I think Gary is much more interested in combating what he sees as the silly, ineffectual, effete liberalism around him -- on Vision and throughout the country -- than in "shilling" for Christ Church.  The fact that much of what to him is "classic secular liberalism" by necessity objects to Christ Church confirms only Gary's disregard for the former, not his approval of the latter.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/