[Vision2020] Validation

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Jan 17 19:59:28 PST 2009

This is a very heart-warming video, Dave.

Here is my contribution to "recommended films".

"Badgered"
By Sharon Colman

A badger just wants that the world lets him sleep. But superior (fire)
powers will make his rest distressing. Animated short movie directed by
Sharon Colman and animated by herself, with Ant Blades and Richard Jones.
The music is by Peter Gosling. Badgered features the voice talent of
Rupert Degas, and gained a nomination to the 2006 Academy Awards as Best
Animated short film.

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Badgered.htm

> I may just be a sentimental old fool, but this may be the best short
> film I have ever seen.
>

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbk980jV7Ao
>

> Gather your loved ones before you click.

Dave