[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Sat Jan 17 18:36:28 PST 2009

The NoSuperWalmart site had nothing whatsoever to do with the UofI at any
time. Why did this connection ever get made? It was the home site for a
grass-roots community-concerns political organizing effort. Once the battle
was won against the location chosen for the proposed SuperWalmart
development, the site became more of a positive 'Yes to Moscow' theme. The
URL is http://www.nosuperwalmart.com.

Bob Dickow, troublemaker