[Vision2020] He's Baaaaaaack . . .

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 17 17:59:31 PST 2009

I've never seen the nosuperwalmart site.  What are the facts?  Was it an
official UI webpage?  Was it the personal page of a UI employee?  In the
first case, they have a case.  In the second, the UI is acting more as
an ISP hosting personal content.  I don't know the law there, but I
doubt it's as cut-and-dried.

What was the URL to the page?

Paul