[Vision2020] New Director Has Big Plans for Moscow Chamber

Darrell Keim keim153 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 15:41:38 PST 2009

Tom:  Not knowing Mr. Hacker, I have no idea as to his potential as a
director.  But I do agree with his quote "We have good programs, we
have good staff and we have a great board."  The Chamber has some
major challenges, but the board and staff are working hard to solve
them.  I wish him well in his new endeavor, and I wish the Chamber
well as it works for the good of Moscow businesses.