[Vision2020] Papal Forgiveness

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 23:49:11 PST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 23:26, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Why are you always making fun of Christians. Do you get amusement out of it?

I wasn't making fun of "Christians."  It might be construed that I was
making fun of a particular denomination of Christians -- Roman
Catholicism -- but that would be incorrect.  I wasn't making fun of
anyone, or any group, per se.

Further, to accuse me of "always" making fun of Christians is silly,
as far fewer than 100% of my posts contain any ridicule at all.

The tidbit that I posted flabbergasted me.  If my buddy Obama did, or
said, something that I found flabbergasting, I might share it with the
Viz.  Likewise for George Bush, Paris Hilton, or even Donovan Arnold.