[Vision2020] Pamphlet for Family-Friendly Activities

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 15 18:37:40 PST 2009

Perhaps, someone like Warren or Jennifer, or members of the community can create a pamphlet of activities and things to do in Moscow and the surrounding area for people to look at.

I did not know of any of the things Warren listed. I think renting the Arcade for $5 seems like a really cool thing to be able to do. Or learning to climb the wall.

I think it would good to put an electronic copy of the pamphlet on the ASUI website and link it to the residential halls and UI website too.

Best Regards,

Donovan