[Vision2020] Obama has dinner with Conservatives

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 21:14:33 PST 2009

I think they should just lock up the business owners that employ illegal slave labor. That would stop illegal immigration. If the best and brightest people from Mexico don't stop coming to the USA, Mexico is just going to stay in the hands of corrupt drug-lords. It is sad.

I think Obama recognizes that we are one country, and need to work together to get things done. Bush tried to govern from the 51% of the population on the right. Obama is trying to govern from the 90% in the middle.

Best Regards,

Donovan