[Vision2020] Obama has dinner with Conservatives

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Wed Jan 14 16:11:26 PST 2009

When it comes to thoughtful conservative writers/journalists, Krouthammer
is right up there with Ann Coulter.

“It is simply ridiculous to say it cannot be done. If one fence won't do
it, then build a second 100 yards behind it. And then build a road for
patrols in between. Put cameras. Put sensors. Put out lots of patrols.”

- Charles Krauthammer on controlling illegal migration from Mexico.

** Excuse me, I think I'm going to cry. **

Seeya round town, Moscow.

=======================> =========================> =======

> >  List services made available by First Step Internet,
> >                http://www.fsr.net
> >           mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman