[Vision2020] Obama has dinner with Conservatives

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 14 12:09:47 PST 2009

I agree, Sue -- Obama has established a sound record of listening to
conservatives, so let's hope *they've* learned from him.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****