[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 12 18:03:55 PST 2009

"People said, well, the federal response was slow. Don't tell me the
federal response was slow when there was 30,000 people pulled off roofs
right after the storm passed. I remember going to see those helicopter
drivers, Coast Guard drivers, to thank them for their courageous efforts
to rescue people off roofs."

- George Bush (January 12, 2009) at his final press conference.
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2009/01/20090112.html

Helicopter drivers?

Coast Guard drivers?

Wasn't George Bush a jet "driver" in the Texas, and later the Alabama, Air
National Guard?

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapsed Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman