[Vision2020] Snow problems

Bev Bafus bevbafus at verizon.net
Sat Jan 10 08:54:16 PST 2009

Donovan, I'm not talking about just any sidewalk, or snow in general.  I'm
talking about two specific areas that are an extreme danger zone.

There is no public transit in these areas.  There are people who have to
walk.  They have boots.  They are walking, sometimes in a foot of slush.
But why should they have to walk in the same lane as speeding chip trucks
because adjacent landowners are too lazy to clean their sidewalks?

One of these landowners IS the City of Moscow.

Thanks
Bev