[Vision2020] U of I Program Cuts

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 00:59:07 PST 2009

For starters, what employment opportunities have they given you? If you are living at or below the poverty level it doesn't sound like you are being treated well to me.

What about health insurance? Do they even offer dental and vision? What about disability services? Does UI allow health insurance for a partner of the same-sex? Or does it only allow you to get insurance with a partner of the opposite gender? Does UI give you a diversity of teachers, and administrators? How about affordable eatable healthy food? Do you have as many on campus housing options as other traditional students?

Didn't student leaders steal and destroy your club's property and go virtually unpunished by the UI administration?

Best Regards,

Donovan