[Vision2020] U of I Program Cuts

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat Jan 10 00:10:53 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 23:12, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> ... students thinking of attending UI should know that UI caters to mostly upper-class
> white, heterosexual, Christian, conservative thinking males that know how to
> brown nose and don't need a job to live while attending classes.

I live at or below the poverty level, I'm not heterosexual, I'm not a
Christian, I'm not conservative, I don't brown-nose, and I definitely
need a job to survive while attending class.  I am white.  The UI has
been a good home for me.

I don't see how you justify your claim.