[Vision2020] Happiness is a Choice

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 9 10:49:51 PST 2009

Thanks for the email. Happiness is a choice. This reminds me of the story of the lady that went to the Nursing home. She said her room was ral nice and she liked it. The attendant said : but you haven't even seen it yet."  The lady said " I made up my mind bere I came that I was going to like it". Im glad you like Dennes Prager
Roger