[Vision2020] Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 8 12:35:39 PST 2009

"The Way People Feel About the End of the Bush Administration and the
Future of George W. Bush"
By Calvin Trillin, Deadline Poet

So when he leaves we won't be keeping track of him.
We're just relieved as hell to see the back of him.

Note to our outgoing president:  Don't let the door hit you . . .

Seeya round town, Moscow.

"For a lapse Lutheran born-again Buddhist pan-Humanist Universalist
Unitarian Wiccan Agnostic like myself there's really no reason ever to go
to work."

- Roy Zimmerman