[Vision2020] Hastings

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Jan 8 07:17:18 PST 2009

Visionaires -

Is there any truth to the rumor that Hastings is closing its doors here in
Vandalville?

My wife is a book addict, so I purchased a gift card for her a long while
back and have been regularly contributing to her gift card account.

If the rumor is true, I simply don't know where I am going to store all
these soon-to-be-acquired books.

> Don't know about Hastings,  but it is true Waldenbooks is closing. They
> have signs up in the store saying so. I advise using those gift cards
> ASAP...
> Debi
R-S