[Vision2020] PR - Potential Flooding Event

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Jan 6 16:10:50 PST 2009

Ken Marcy stated:

"Does the city have topographic maps of the area on-line that might assist
in determining where, and where not, to place sand bags? Or is the
presumed answer to the placement question simply around part or all of a
residence? Perhaps prior experience of which I am not aware would be
useful here."

There are a variety of maps easily accessible online.  However,
topographic maps are available for purchase at $2.00 each.

http://www.moscow.id.us/pw/engineering/maps.asp

Tell you what, though:  If the city will let me, I will purchase and scan
the "one inch equals 100 feet" topographic map, and post it on line.

What's the turn-around time on requesting such a map, Stephanie?