[Vision2020] No V2020 Censorship

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Jan 6 11:07:30 PST 2009

K-
I just got this response from Bill Moore, techno-wizard for First Step that
hosts V2020 (for free, I might add)............

The basic problem was that you used the word "help" alone as the subject.
If you would have used "help needed with snow" or anything more than just
help, there would have been no problem...
BL

Here's Bill's message-----