[Vision2020] CORRECTED/RESENT] House Resolution 1509,

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 6 07:19:29 PST 2009

What is it that you imagine this resolution represents other than the
personal perspective of  little Tammy Baldwin, pride of Madison Wisconsin,
whose career highlight include:

a.. Member of the radical Progressive Caucus
a.. Voted multiple times against bills banning the late-term abortion
procedure commonly known as partial-birth abortion
a.. Consistently votes against tax cuts
a.. Voted against a bill for the deployment of a national missile defense
system
a.. Voted against the Patriot Act and its reauthorization
Seeing as this piece of silly sophistry has gone exactly nowhere, I fail to
see how offering it up as some sort of proof of much of anything at all
furthers your point, assuming there was one.