[Vision2020] Censorship

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 5 20:51:44 PST 2009

My guess is that the word "help" is a keyword that the list
administration software looks for.  I haven't tried to verify this,
though.  I think other subjects are probably keywords also, such as
"subscribe" or "unsubscribe".

The aim is probably to keep emails that are about administrative
concerns ("administrivia") from clogging the list.  Presumably, someone
at FSR who administrates the list verified that it was a real post and
not a request for help from the system administrator, and they approved
the message which then sent it to the list.

Paul