[Vision2020] Frank RIch on W

g. crabtree jampot at roadrunner.com
Mon Jan 5 05:22:30 PST 2009

Please don't get me wrong, despite Mrs. Lund's overactive imagination, I'm not the current administrations biggest fan. The prescription drug benefit, a general inability to reduce or even slow down spending, and the current trend toward socializing private industry by way of the federal bailout programs (all symptoms of the same problem, really) by themselves would keep GW from being my favorite chief executive. That said, there are positives though I doubt you'll see them as such. The tax cuts were a early step in the right direction. Preventing any kind of 9/11 type follow on attack against our country or interests, and a high terrorist body count strike me as positives as well.