[Vision2020] Frank RIch on W

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon Jan 5 05:18:30 PST 2009

This logic sounds all too familiar, Joe.

It didn't work when I was six . . . "But, Daddy.  You let Nancy (my
youngest sister) do such-and-such."

Or more locally . . . "The city council didn't say it was wrong when we
first put the school on Main Street."

The powers that be, whether federal or local, have GOT to grow some
hairs.  Say "No" and MEAN IT!!

Sent from my office iHatrack.

> So if Mr. X killed Mr. Y and I said that Mr. X
> was bad, would you make a similar reply?
> "Mr. X was not the first person to murder ..."
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Jan 4, 2009, at 8:29 PM, Donovan Arnold
> <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I am no fan of Bush. But let us get our facts straight.
> >
> > The Bush administration is not the first, nor will it be the last to
>
> > use, "illegal
> > NSA wiretaps, Gitmo, waterboarding, extraordinary rendition, extreme
> > expansion of executive power, or signing statements."
> >
> > Congress voted for and passed the Patriot Act, and the Democratic
> > Congress has not reversed it. Democrats also voted to dedicate
> > resources and military efforts in Iraq instead of going after UBL.
> >
> > Best Regards,

Donovan